Vacation residence VILLA PAAPUURI
In Villa Paapuuri you'll spend quality time even with a bigger group or host high-end parties and company events. Villa paapuuri offers great resources for Easter, midsummer's eve and christmas. That's a lot, even without mentioning the summer season of Päijänne. Fishing is also a possibility at Villa Päijänne.
The partying life is supported by Padasjoki's effective services. The 2 grocery stores, a gas station and alcohol provider Alko are a couple kilometers away.
The Villa is furnished in a modern scandinavian style.
In addition to the Villa itself, an eight person wood heated tub is also available for renting, in which you can enjoy the warmth of the water and take in the beautiful view. The rent price for the tub includes a fill with fresh water, firewood for heating and after use cleaning. The tub is made of acid-proof steel, that is extremely hygienic to use.
Villa Paapuuri has a well equipped kitchen, a spacious sauna, Three bedrooms + a sleeping alcove, a large balcony and a balcony. The pier leads straight to the lake for easy swimming access.
- Beds for 8 + a pull out sofa for two, Blankets and pillows for 10 (You can use your own linens or rent a linen and towel package from us).
- A large 75" SmartTV / meeting screen.
- A well equipped kitchen:
- Cutlery for 14
- A twelve person oak table
- A Convection oven & hob
- A cooled wine shelf for 8 bottles and a beverage fridge for 160 cans.
- A microwave
- A dishwasher
- A washing machine & dryer
- Two bathrooms
- Cordless internet WLAN
- A fireplace
- A large wood heated tub
- A sauna and two showers
- A travel bed & feeding chair
- A gas grill and an area for a bonfire
- Rowing boat and life jackets available during the summer season.